skip to navigation menu
skip to main page content
Citizens Advice Newcastle logo
Immigration Advice

Immigration Advice

Citizens Advice Newcastle can help if you want to speak to someone in person about an immigration problem. It’s important to get help early if you're not sure what to do.

You can get free, confidential help from your local Citizens Advice on:

  • visa eligibility and applications - including advice on filling in forms (although they might not be able to fill in the form for you)
  • chasing up Home Office delays
  • getting replacement immigration documents
  • problems with coming to the UK or staying in the UK, eg applications for entry clearance, leave to enter, leave to remain or residence permits
  • becoming a British citizen (also known as ‘naturalisation’)
  • issues relating to trafficking
  • illegal immigrant issues
  • options when facing deportation

plus a whole lot more. Contact us today if you need help with immigration related issues

skip to navigation menu
skip to main page content
Citizens Advice logo

©2004-2023 Citizens Advice Newcastle. All rights reserved.
Registered Address: 4th Floor, City Library, Charles Avison Building, 33 New Bridge Street West, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE1 8AX. Registered in England number: 2114435. Registered under the Charities Act number: 1135396. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority FRN: 617674

Disclaimer & Copyright | Privacy & Cookies | Partnerships | Support Us | Site Map

Disability Confident Employer logo
Mindful Employer logo
Living Wage Employer logo